Always fail to Update .NET Framework 4.0 and/or 4.5.2 [Closed]

Registration date
Sunday May 5, 2019
Status
Last seen
May 5, 2019
-
 Blocked Profile -
I would like to install GUI Turbo Assembler v3.0.1. It requires .NET framework 4.0. I tried to install it by downloading the dotNetFx40_Client_setup, the I ran it, then it come to a dialog which it downloaded another. When installing, it stacked, no progress at all, even I left over night.

Another way I tried, I downloaded dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SC. It also failed with commend something like that it is block. Clearly, both the way were fail.

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium, SP2. I need to install many softwares due to my previous harddisk was damage so I have to use another harddisk which the Windows image already there. When installing those software, then I faced that problems. Before that, I have tried to installed .NET framework 4.5.2, I forgot what that for at that time. But also failed.

So, I appreciate if any can help me. I do need help to run that GUI Turbo Assembler v3.0.1.

Best regard

1 reply

So you are developing .net apps on a vista home machine? Try updating your os. Make certain ypu have the 32 bit version (that they probably dont make)!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!