- Disable the front jack?
- My personal account was disabled ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Promotions are disabled instagram - Guide
- We can't review the decision to disable your account ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be on facebook, your account will remain disabled. t - Forum - Facebook
- Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator ✓ - Forum - Windows
What you could do, you would have to open the case locate the connector cable and disconnect it, it is usually 6 or 8 pins wide, you can find coming from behind the jack panel, it usually is on the bottom of the motherboard, but on some dells it can be on the front(towards front of case) of the motherboard towards the center.
No, not without disabling all audio, the front ports aren't really controlled by anything, in a way it is easier to think of them as an extension to real ports on the back, just that they are plugged into the motherboard, but take priority of the audio when in use.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question