HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
March 29, 2020
-
please I need your help I can't access my fb account because of my deactivated email
fb had been sending the code to it please can you help to get the recovery code through my valid email which is ***@yahoo.com
my username on that account is Catherine omoniwa on Facebook I will be happy if my problem is solved thanks for reading.

1 reply

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
March 29, 2020
Hi,

Go to this recovery page to recover your Facebook account. When you're asked to use your contact info to obtain the recovery code, choose the one you have access to.

If you do not have access to any of the contact info displayed, click No longer have access to these? and follow the instructions.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3874 users have said thank you to us this month

kathrynp
Registration date
Friday October 18, 2019
Status
Last seen
October 20, 2019

thank you for your respond the fact is that I have search my name through the recovery page it doesn't bring out my account please can you help in another way I even try getting it by sending my identity card still it doesn't work I will be happy if u can help me to get the recovery code through this site I don't want to lose my contact please help.thanks for reading
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
March 29, 2020
If it does not recognize your account with your name, try using the email address or phone number associated with your account.