EXCEL help, combining info from two sheets [Closed]

-
 kulot -
Hello,
How can I match and combine records across two excel sheets. I have two excel sheets containing record information, about 6 columns for each record. I would like to be able to match records by part # and combine the columns for each record from each sheet. So each new record will include all available columns from both sheets for each specific record (each record is a row). Part # in both sheets is column A, while the rest of the columns have different information. The formula needs to check for each part# in column A sheet 1 and find the same part # in column A in sheet 2 and then combine the information. There are 500 records so it will need to be able to do this automatically for all records.
The combined records could be displayed in a new sheet # 3 of combined within sheet 1 or 2.
If possible please also explain how to implement the formula since I am not excel savvy.

2 replies

Please don't point me to another post as an answer, I have read pages and pages of similar posts and still unable to do it.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

thank you!!! anyway we've also no idea about it ..
but atleast i knew something
thanks a lot

I REALLY100000x
LOVE
YOU!!!!!!!1
dont ever forget that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway you're such A damnfool shit !!!!!!!Wahahahahahahahahahahaha

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!