Facebook Hacked

Solved/Closed
SundarKahar Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 1, 2020 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2020 - Updated on May 1, 2020 at 02:23 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - May 1, 2020 at 02:29 AM
My fb account password was changed by someone else and I got a mail from fb to change password. It says to secure your account. After that I tapped on it and then I also can't log into my account it says someone may have logged into your account.

Then it says confirm your identity after that it shows 2 options:
  • 1st is to confirm your identity on another phone or computer you have used before I did click continue on the other phone I used before but it says login was not approved
  • 2nd option is upload your photo id

I gave my national id, school Id everything but it has been 10 days but I got no mail regarding this from fb community and also I gave mails to every fb mail id but then also no response from them.

I get every friend suggestions and post in my email but can't access into my account this is the only fb id which I was using for PUGB which has royal pass from season 6 and now I can't play pubg also because of this problem? Please help me!

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
May 1, 2020 at 02:22 AM
Hello, sorry to hear that. Here is an article on how to recover a hacked facebook account. It contains a number of different solutions for recovering your Facebook account.

Seeing as you have already sent your ID numerous times, you will just have to wait until FB responds... this can however take several months.

As for your PUGB account, try contacting them directly and explaining that you can no longer connect to this FB account and see if it not possible to connect with another and transfer your Royal Pass. I would suspect that the answer will be no, but it is worth a try.

Regards
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

The pubg community says that's your fb account problem we are unable to get you access your account ????
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925 > SundarKahar
May 1, 2020 at 02:29 AM
Ok, then whilst you wait for Facebook to respond, just create a temporary PUGB account. Its not ideal, but at least you can carry on playing.
Also my account was hacked but I recovered it but because of security I can't log into my account