Make a Binary file

Closed
Chelsea1 - Jun 15, 2020 at 10:08 AM
 Chelsea1 - Nov 22, 2020 at 12:26 PM
Hello,

Please help me? I need a program that will create a Binary karaoke file ( Bin ). A CDG karaoke file.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
I've been trying for about 2 months getting this and that program. Nothing has worked. I even bought a program for $99.0 dollars. The person said " will work fine . Well it didn't. This is what I get vr.cdg. My Power CD+G Burner will not burn then it that format. Same a BIN File ( vr.bin ).
Do you know what will do what I'm asking . ( I want a Binary Karaoke file ( Bin ) or A CDG. karaoke file.
ASAP TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14325 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 6, 2024 1,885
Jun 15, 2020 at 11:21 AM
Hi,

There are some software that you can use, such as UltraISO or CDRwin. Here is an article that details all the steps to create and read a BIN file.
The same thing happened to me. Like you said $99.00. Ripped me of I get vr.cdg. I've been trying a long time for a program that will do that. I have not found any. I have a programs
where I can get any MP3 song you want and put it onto a CD-R. I E-mailed the company telling them it didn't work. No answer back. My E-Mail is ( ***@*** ).
I even bought other programs that suppose to do that. Ripped of.