-
Registration date
Saturday July 18, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2020
-
Hello

I'm struggling to attach files in my Gmail, please help. I always get a message saying unable to attach files.

Kind Regards
Maureen

4 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 21, 2020
Hello, I'm going to refer you to this previous best answer that helped when someone else was unable to attach any files in Gmail.

Let me know if you are able to follow the steps, and get it working.

Regards
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2020
Hi,

If you're using the Gmail app on your tablet, try resetting the cache. To do so, open Settings > Apps > Gmail > Storage. Then tap on Clear cache.

If you're still unable to attach your files, choose Clear data. This will reset the Gmail app to its default settings and you'll need to log in again to retrieve your Gmail inbox.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2917 users have said thank you to us this month

I still get error messages
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2020
1,002 > Maureen
What type of file are you trying to send? Gmail has an attachment size limit of 20 MB. If your attachment is larger than this size, try sending it using Google Drive. In Gmail, select Attach > Insert from Drive.
Thank for your help. Unfortunately I am using a tablet not a laptop or computer, I can't find those settings.
Registration date
Saturday July 18, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2020

Some this problem arise, when the file you want to attach is too big. Try to attach small file and check it attached or not. If attached means, the above problem.