E mail facebook ,confirm your account

Closed
mimih65 - Updated on Oct 5, 2020 at 02:35 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Oct 6, 2020 at 10:46 AM
Hello

Hello, Facebook sent me an email. I did not understand because it is in English, What does this email mean? Would you like Facebook to open my account? or delete? Thanks .

Facebook We've received your request that we review the removal of content posted to Facebook. However, to help us look into your request, please send us the following information:

- The report number relating to the content removal

- A link (URL) to content at issue

- An email address used to log into the Facebook account that received the warning about the content removal

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Oct 5, 2020 at 03:32 AM
Hello,

It would appear that you have posted some content on Facebook, which was then removed. You have then requested a review of this content, as you thought it shouldn't have been removed.

This email is asking for the report number, the URL to the page where the content was posted, and your Facebook email address.

You should be careful about giving any of this information out (unless this is actually Facebook, and even then). If the situation described above makes sense and you did in fact have content removed, and request a review - then it makes sense that you received this email. However if you didn't, then it sounds suspicious and I would be reluctant to transfer any info.

Regards
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Thank you very much
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Oct 6, 2020 at 10:46 AM
You're welcome!