Facebook problem

Closed
lisa - Dec 7, 2020 at 04:22 PM
 lisa - Dec 9, 2020 at 10:11 AM
Hello,

I've noticed that facebook is not working properly on any of my PCs or laptops, but it works fine on my android phone. Also, we have tried using my boyfriend's account on the same devices and it works well. So the problem is only with my account but not on mobiles! We have also tried using different browsers. Nothing seems to be working. The problem specifically is that I can only see public posts of most of the people I know, but not friends' posts, the latter of which I can perfectly see on my mobile...!!!
So confused...
Please, help!

System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 83.0

2 responses

Turcotte_lee Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday December 8, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 15, 2020 2
Dec 8, 2020 at 12:51 AM
Facebook not loading issue may be a result of your device not being able to properly connect to the Internet. If this is the case, turn both WiFi and cellular data off. Wait for a few minutes and then turn both of them back on. Toggling these options has helped many users fix Facebook issues on your devices.
Thank you for your answer!

However, the problem hasn't been solved. I've tried using my data instead but it didn't work. I've also tried to use facebook at my workplace , where the provider is different but...still...nothing! Just to remind you (in case this is helpful) that my boyfriend's page works perfectly at both places and with both of the providers...
Oh, this is getting worse! I've just realized that I can't even post things on people's timelines...and it's not a setting of theirs, because I can do it on my mobile app.
Please, help!
This is getting more annoying!!!
:( :( :(