Business Account not work

Closed
tfer5115 - Dec 21, 2020 at 04:51 PM
Areba21 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday January 26, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 28, 2021 - Jan 28, 2021 at 12:31 AM
Hello,

I want to link my Facebook business page to my Instagram business.
I didn't realise that I could detach my personal account and add it to Instagram - so instead made a new Facebook page which resulted in not being accepted for the store.

I attached my personal account, added items to my Facebook store, published it and then tried linking the account again. Instagram says I can review but when I go to click on the button it says an error occurred and I am unable to get to the next screen.

Please advise.

Cheers
Related:

1 response

Areba21 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday January 26, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 28, 2021
Jan 28, 2021 at 12:31 AM
Ah, I understand that now. I've been trying to use a new business manager per client, and now I understand the structure of the system. I already have two partitions on my account as a business manager. It would certainly be nice, though, if they had a message stating, "you have exceeded you allotted business manager accounts" instead of the submit button, just going gray for three seconds and then blue again.