Answer me anyone expert

Closed
Bishnu - Jan 31, 2021 at 10:31 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 - Feb 4, 2021 at 02:21 PM
Hello, I enrolled in Google's Advanced Protection Program feature. But I have not received any of the register security keys. Now google account logout from my mobile but not logging in. I also know the password of my account. If I change my account password using the recovery option, will I be able to get rid of that advanced protection program? Does Google's Advanced Protection Program feature automatically unenrolled? If so, in what time? If not, is that very important account of mine now separated from me forever? My account is logged out on 12/16/2020. I have not been able to login since that day.
Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jan 31, 2021 at 04:26 PM
Hi,

Each time you log in to your Google account on a new device, you must use your security key to confirm access. Your phone's build-in security key can be used as your primary key. Here's how does it works.

In your case, as can't access your Google account from your phone and haven't set it as your primary key, you can't receive a notification to confirm a new login attempt. If you don't have backup keys either, submit a request from this link to recover your account.

Once you've submitted the request to Google, they may take a few days to confirm that you're the real owner of the account. Then, you'll get an email to your recovery email address to let you know when you can access your Google account. After that, the Advanced Protection feature will be turned off.

Good luck.
Thank you iam proud of you, but iam trying to recover my account when i logged out but not sucess. Iam crying to my important account was lost. this is verry old account. I know id password, frist name last name, same mobile number, same device, same location, know last password every things but not be recover sucess. Youtube channe, google drive, google photos, adsence, all important documents are here but i lost my account.
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Feb 4, 2021 at 02:21 PM
The only way to recover your account is to use Google's Account Recovery tool. Enter the email address of your Google account, click Next and enter your current password.

Then answer Google's questions to prove that you're the legitimate owner. As you know your account info, the process will be easy. If you've doubts for a question, answer as best you can. You can also take a look at this page for tips to complete account recovery steps.

If you get the message "We need some time to review your request" during the recovery process, enter an email address to which you've access (other than the one of your Google account) so that Google can get back to you to help you recover your account. Check regularly your email address - also the Spam folder - to see if they've sent you a message.

Good luck.