My personal account was disabled

Closed
Toney.Vau77 - Feb 26, 2021 at 05:23 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Feb 26, 2021 at 12:55 PM
Hello,
sir l'm real user of this account. Your security system by mistake Disabled my Personal facebook account and You have disabled my account due to against Facebook Community Standards. But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my Facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my Facebook account as soon as possible, Thanks.
System Configuration: Android / Chrome 84.0.4147.89
Related:
  • Hello facebook team, i'm real user of this account. and your security system by mistake disable my personal facebook account. and you have disable my account due to again facebook community standards. but i'm provide you all identify with is enough to reopen my facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible. thank you facebook team
  • Hello facebook team, i'm real user of this account. and your security system by mistake disable my personal facebook account. and you have disable my account due to again facebook community standards. but i'm provide you all identify with is enough to reopen my facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible. - Best answers
  • Hello sir i'm real user of this account. your security system by mistake disabled my personal facebook account and you have disabled my account due to against facebook community standards. but i'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible, thanks. - Best answers
  • Facebook account hacked and password changed - Facebook Forum
  • Hello dear facebook team my facebook account - Facebook Forum
  • Hello facebook team - Facebook Forum
  • How do i update my facebook account to new version and design - Guide
  • If my facebook account is disabled, can i make a new one - Facebook Forum

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Feb 26, 2021 at 12:55 PM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net