BM-829(5028B)VER1.2" drivers

-
 PlsHelpINeedIt -
Where i can get exactly a "BM-829(5028B)VER1.2" drivers for a GAMEPAD FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

Backwards say "SWITCH ELITE CONTROLLER", dissambled i found *BM-829 (5028B) VER1.2*, i need it because i accidentally corrupted the drivers, in pc the gamepad are detected as mouse/USB input device, with 3rd AND 4th leds on, but it dont do nothing, my gamepad are just a potato with usb input

Pd: same while pressing HOME, just 3rd and 4th led (while pressing), when I stop pressing they turn off instantly

The gamepad are this one: https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/33028403510.html

DATA Frog dont respond md on Facebook, on Ali Express AND mail :(

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
March 30, 2021
Hello, if you've had no response from Data Frog, then I doubt you will be able to find the drivers. Their business model probably revolves around selling gamepads, not necessarily ensuring that they stay up to date with new drivers...

I haven't been able to find anywhere with anything that looks like a respectable source to download something from. And I would be reluctant to download anything from sites that claim to have the driver.

I know its not really much help, but your best bet may be finding a second hand Xbox controller that can connect to your PC.

Regards

The gamepad are for Nintendo Switch, but data frog finally "responded", anyway tysm

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!