-
Registration date
Friday October 13, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 16, 2017
-
Hello,

Yesterday my email said I need sign back in. Session has expired. I try sign back in not let me. I do what say do. So get laptop and try there. When click to set new pass takes me to Verizon phone web site. I have tried lots of things nothing. Said wait 24 hours I locked out. So I waited till tonight. Still same. When get code in text it say on no (something like that). Below that say yahoo needs update. Can anyone help. It mail email I need back in.

Related:

4 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2020
Hi

Are you trying to login with your computer?
Registration date
Friday October 13, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 16, 2017

My phone and I tried computer to
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2020
Sign into your account.
Click "Mail Options" in the upper right-hand area of the page.
Click on "Account Information" in the far left-hand column of the Mail Options page.
Enter your password to verify your account on the following page.
On the "Review My Account Information" page, click on the "Edit" button to the right of Member Information.
Under General Preferences toward the bottom of the page, select your "Prompt for Password" setting in the pull-down menu.
Click the "Finish" button to save your changes.
Please note that opening another browser window and logging into a second Yahoo! Mail account will automatically sign you out of the first. When you return to the first account, clicking on any link will give you the "your login session has expired" message.

If you repeatedly receive the message "your login session has expired" or are repeatedly cycled back to the sign-in screen with no error message after entering your ID and password, then the problem you're having may be caused by a difficulty setting your user cookie.

A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser to help identify who you are. Yahoo! Mail uses cookies to keep you logged into your account as you move from page to page. If your cookie isn't being accepted correctly, you'll be logged out of your account as soon as you move to a different page. This is will block you from signing in or staying signed in.

There are a number of reasons why your cookie may not be set properly. We have listed the possible reasons and their solutions below. We recommend trying the steps in order as they are listed from easiest to fix to most difficult.

The date on your computer is set incorrectly. Since cookies rely on dates, a computer with an incorrect date may mislead your browser into forgetting about your cookie. To fix this, set the correct time and date on your computer.
Registration date
Friday October 13, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 16, 2017

It has right time and date. I can't sign in at all to get into account