Are these REALLY the characteristics of a business account?

Closed
ClaudioCoppola Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 31, 2021 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2021 - May 31, 2021 at 04:13 AM
ClaudioCoppola Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 31, 2021 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2021 - May 31, 2021 at 05:08 AM
Hi, I used to date Mr Supranational 2019 Nate Crnkovich, who is currently faking a relationship with Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Kelcey Wetterberg (never mind he could've never even met her in the first place, because he was living in CA and she was living in TX the whole time, so it doesn't get any faker than that). Anyway, I was just chatting with a friend of his who has told me: "Some time ago, Nate set up his IG account as a business account to promote products, which means it's practically his PR team handling it now, not him. And, since he doesn't follow you, all your comments on his feed will be invisible!". Now, I don't even know whether to believe that, especially because the guy does upload stories every now and then (they're about his daily life, like training at the gym or babysitting her fake GF's toy poodle, so I don't think it's his PR team's work) and he does post very "informal" replies to many of the comments left on his page (like "Sup bro" or something).

So, do you think this guy is right? As soon as someone sets up their IG as "business", ALL of their posts and ALL of their captions and ALL of their replies and ALL of their stories are posted by his PR agency? And is it true that comments from people who aren't followed by them are automatically invisible? I've looked up the characteristics of a business account and nowhere did it say this! I think it was just this dude messing with me because of my past relationship with Nate (he considers me a psycho and has said that to me many times)
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 1,891
Updated on May 31, 2021 at 05:04 AM
Hi,

An individual can also use and post any publication on a business account, but it is impossible to prove whether it is a PR team or that person who is posting on the Instagram account.

Regarding the comments, you can choose to only allow comments from a category (everyone, people you follow and your followers, people you follow, your followers). This also applies to personal accounts.
ClaudioCoppola Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 31, 2021 Status Member Last seen May 31, 2021
May 31, 2021 at 05:08 AM
Regarding the first part of your answer, see for yourself (his handle is natecrnk). Aside from the occasional post promoting a gym supplement, does it look like a business account to you? Because it looks like a random dude posting daily stuff to me, so I would argue it's him running it.

Regarding the second part of your answer, I wasn't talking about allowing comments so much as those comments being VISIBLE to him or automatically hidden just because he doesn't follow me. Of course I'm allowed to comment on his feed, DUH!