- Missing Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - The Pop-up blocker option is missing - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer https not working - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Certificate errors internet explorer ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
Well, there could be various reasons for that. While it's asking you to select your homepage, then it might be meaning to customize it. Still you can visit any website by typing the url in the address bar. In case you are not getting IE option at all, then you can got to Start>>Run>> and type in there "iexplore". This will bring your internet explorer in Win XP.