Need help on sims 3

Closed
Vanessa - Jun 24, 2009 at 08:38 AM
 kalay - Aug 5, 2010 at 02:35 PM
Hello,
i just got the sims 3 in stores its my first time playing it on the pc. I need help with the system requirements. Can I just download them all on to my laptop or do i have to buy them in stores. i need some good clear advice. my laptop is windows.

peace out
Related:

5 responses

How do you know you got all the requirements
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

go here, disable pop ups and run your pc test for any game. it will give a full list of what you need to play any game.
J123890 > jeminem
Dec 25, 2009 at 10:36 PM
I have a similar problem i tried that site and it says i dont have enough RAM and i was wonderin if i get the stick thing for it will that add to my current RAM or just give me whatevers on the stick
MS T Posts 3 Registration date Sunday December 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2009 > jeminem
Dec 28, 2009 at 03:21 PM
i went to the website to see if my pc meets requirements and I passed on everything but I don't know why it keeps saying Sims launcer stopped working. Any ideas? Thanks.
Blocked Profile
Jun 24, 2009 at 10:44 AM
Hello,
You will have to purchase the SIMS dvd and install it on your laptop! Downloading games is illegal.

The System Requirements for SIMS 3:

Windows XP

Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
1 GB RAM
At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

Windows Vista

Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
1.5 GB RAM
At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least:
Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
0.5 GB additional RAM
I'm sorry i don't completely understand i got the sims 3 for the PC DVD rom and the Mac right. but how do I install the requirements. sorry!
HELP HELP HELP

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
how did u get it to work it wont even come up for me