- Sims 3 randomly closes
- Sims 3 keeps crashing - Best answers
- Sims 3 crashing - Best answers
- Sims 3 keeps crashing ✓ - Forum - The Sims
- Sims 3 keep crashing? ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Sims 3 randomly crashes - Forum - The Sims
- Sims 3 launcher not working ✓ - Forum - The Sims
- Sims 3 testing cheats not working ✓ - Forum - The Sims
I know. it's getting really annoying. I recently downloaded quite a bit of custom content and it's getting worse and worse. If you have custom content I would recommend going to the "Installed Content" section in the launcher and uninstalling the content you don't use. This could help clear it up. The support site also says to switch to windowed mode, but if your problem is the same as mine that won't work. You could also just try leaving it for a while and not playing it and maybe it will cool down.
that same thing happened to me I heard that its the video card. Dont kno anything about that. I need a new video card
I have almost the same problem. Every time I make people or do something big, like redecorate a house it just pops off. but this rarely happens on my desktop and all the time on my laptop. its annoying.