- Windows Audio Service Keeps Stoppping, Sounds
- Windows xp service pack 3 sound drivers free download ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Realtek audio drivers for SP3 ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Windows xp service pack 2 sound drivers free download ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Audio drivers for Windows Xavier P professional ser ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Audio driver for windows xp service pack 3 free download ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
I had the same problem. This often happens after a virus attack. Some viruses that are programed to disable a lot of functions like "Task Manager", "Regedit". I know this, because it happened to me to. Reinstalling Windows usually helps. I know about some "Microsoft FixIt" tools that can help. Google it. I fixed firewall/ICS service with it. There are many versions. So maybe it's not really easy to find the one you need, or is it? Just google for Microsoft FixIt
Hello this problem comes from your sound device driver. Just re-install the driver and the problem will be fixed. Use your Driver CD ROM to install!