Trying to set up a new Yahoo account

Closed
Frank1Billy - Updated on Sep 14, 2021 at 06:39 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Sep 8, 2021 at 03:29 AM
Hello,
I am trying to set up a new account. I can't receive my verification code.
You also do not have my phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx, as well as dealing with an 80 year old man.
I was looking for my in box etc. and don't know how to reach it!
Thank
I would need explanations to find my in box?

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 92.0.4515.159

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Sep 8, 2021 at 03:29 AM
Hello, if you're open to alternatives, Google Mail is arguably much easier to use than Yahoo. You can have a look at this article on how to create a Gmail account. Gmail's are easier to set up and you don't need to enter a mobile number to receive a code to create your account.

But if you really want to create a Yahoo account, then you can follow the steps in this article on creating a Yahoo account.

If you have correctly entered your mobile number, you may need to wait a moment before the message comes through. If it still do not receive the code, then try using an alternate mobile number.

As for the inbox, as and when you manage to create your Yahoo mail account, the inbox should be the first page that you are directed to.

Regards