Registration date
Friday October 22, 2021
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2021
- Oct 22, 2021 at 07:29 AM
 Chris - Mar 21, 2022 at 07:28 AM
Hi CCM Forum,

My FB Ads Manager was deactivated. I noticed that I had to re-confirm my ID if I want to "request a review" I did reconfirm my ID and I got the message from FB stating that it has been confirmed and that there is no other confirmation needed.

However, going back into my Ads Manager, I get this : "
Identity confirmation failed. We're always looking out for the security of our community. Because your identity can't be confirmed, you won't be able to request a review."

Has anyone got any advice for me, please as I really need to get my Ads Manager up and running.

Thanks
Ursula
Related:

3 replies

A lot of FB media buyers experienced this kind of issue... Even me and my client experienced this. Even the chat support cant provide us any accurate information why it is " Identity confirmation failed". The last statement that I received from support is that if I received " IDentity confirmation failed" it means that the deactivation is FINAL and can no longer be appealed or reinstated.
I got the same response from my customer support rep. So my question is, what did you do next? Or are you not advertising on Facebook anymore
Did you solve it ? It makes me feel so bad
Yes. it was already resolved. Just keep on asking for assistance from the support. Even though I already submitted my ID a couple of times, I tried to reach their support through phone, email until they provide me a link where I can send my new valid ID. your ID should be clear in black background..
ghzaoui99
Registration date
Monday March 21, 2022
Status
Last seen
March 21, 2022
1 > Chris
Mar 21, 2022 at 04:23 AM
Hi Chris,
could you send us the form link please
Chris > ghzaoui99
Registration date
Monday March 21, 2022
Status
Last seen
March 21, 2022

Mar 21, 2022 at 07:14 AM
I'll get back to you regarding that...... I'll look at my email first if I still have it.
Chris > ghzaoui99
Registration date
Monday March 21, 2022
Status
Last seen
March 21, 2022

Mar 21, 2022 at 07:28 AM
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/515009838910929

Pls check .. at the bottom part of the page, there is an option where you can send your ID... I talked to support over the phone about this and informed me to take a picture of ID in a black background and not blurry.

Another reference is the email that they sent to me. I took 10 attempts before they were able to approve my sent ID but before that, I already submitted my ID
https://prnt.sc/NV17-_63Lgfq
Wow , great to hear , I cannot even contact them as chat option is not available.