Identity Not Confirmed

Closed
michelom060 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday September 19, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2018 - Updated on Sep 19, 2018 at 05:23 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 20, 2018 at 04:58 PM
Hello, I logged into my account and i received a message that i am temporarily blocked and was asked to confirm my identity, so I clicked on the bottom, "continue". I was...After doing correct identity test(date of Birth, Identified Comments and Identified Photos) my account is still blocked and facebook displaying a message "Identity not confirmed" with that info. You can try again later. I also reset my password with putting the verification code that i have received at my Gmail account. Its been 3 days..if anyone knows facebook contact email id or line please share with me. My Facebook id/Gmail ID is- mi**********@gmail.com and running 3 business pages with this account and i have a good amount of traffic coming there please help me with this.I shall be more thankful to you for this..
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 19, 2018 at 04:25 PM
SO, this is the result of using a free service to conduct your business! Have you ever purchased an ad from facebook? Perhaps facebook is tired of your free business, and are stiffing you because you haven't purchased any ads?
michelom060 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday September 19, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2018
Sep 20, 2018 at 12:49 AM
I was running paid social media campaigns since I was running the business through this account