My personal facebook account was disable

Closed
AnshikaSharma - Updated on Jan 16, 2022 at 03:56 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14312 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 - Jan 16, 2022 at 03:56 PM
Hello sir I'm real user of this account and I respect the direction of the community and I always follow the guidelines of the facebook community. I've used facebook.I've never violation community guidelines.your facebook protection has been accidentally upload your id my account. But I'm provide you all identity which is enough to reopen my facebook account. I hope you lock my appeal and open my facebook account as soon as possible.Thanks.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14312 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 1,891
Jan 16, 2022 at 03:56 PM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook and cannot unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.