My PC has a problem..PLS READ this..

Closed
EdraLaine Posts 2 Registration date Saturday June 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 28, 2009 - Jun 28, 2009 at 06:08 AM
EdraLaine Posts 2 Registration date Saturday June 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 28, 2009 - Jun 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Hello, as i have said my computer has a problem, it always turns off automatically whenever i play online games now, but in browsing , chat and watching videos online there's no problem.. before my computer shows blue screen and i send it to my the computer technician to fix it , he said that the prob was the memory, so i buy another memory that was 2 GB then it works, the blue screen disappeared but now it will just turn off automatically whenever i play online games..how can i solve this now i already change its memory it is already new but then again it will turn off on its own whenever i play online games..help me solve this kind of problem..thank you for reading this and i will be overwhelmed happy if you can help me too..
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 28, 2009 at 06:27 AM
Dear Sir,

If your computer is turning off automatically while playing a game this means your pc doesn't have enought system requirements to play these games and it's overheating! You will have to upgrade your computer components to solve this! Most games nowadays require a better performance such as better cpu and enough ram memory etc!!

Before you install a game just search about compatibility and system requirements of the game, on the net or on the DVD case

thanks
EdraLaine Posts 2 Registration date Saturday June 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 28, 2009
Jun 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM
my room is air conditioned, how far that it will cause overheat? and i always clean it every week or 2x a week.. and speaking of ram i have more free spaces.. before i encounter this my memory is just 1 GB then i always playing my games but there's no problem..i just experience this when the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) appeared at my desktop when i change my monitor..i already change my memory to 2 GB then it is successful that the BSOD doesn't appear anymore but it change now to auto shutdown whenever i play games, or ill just open my browser,ym and scan my anti virus..how can i put it into normal just like before that even thou there were 3 windows that was open it doesn't shut down by itself?