My facebook Show error (disagree with the decisions)

Closed
Khushi - Updated on Jun 29, 2022 at 02:35 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 - Jun 29, 2022 at 02:35 PM
Hi Team,

I got the below suspension mail for my business account which was created by me few days back at the inception of my small business.

The account was created solely for the purpose of promotion of my work and I had also posted few pictures for the same.
However, all of a sudden my account was suspended stating that it doesn't meet Facebook's community standards and no further clarification was provided to me.

Could you please elucidate further and let me know what information/documents are required from my side for the resumption of my account?

I request you to please revert on this mail on priority as it is affecting my work.

I would be happy to help you with this matter.

Regards,
Khushi

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14307 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 19, 2024 1,890
Jun 29, 2022 at 02:35 PM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook and cannot unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.