IG Music Turning to Static After Posting

Closed
Gingertrail - Sep 16, 2022 at 04:36 PM
 TheDoll - Oct 1, 2022 at 10:41 AM

Hello,

When I add music from the IG library to a video, it turns into static when I post the video.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it last night and it seemed to resolve it. But... when I posted a video today it started to do the same thing again.  If I post original audio it's fine.  I've googled the crap out of this and can't seem to find any troubleshooting about this specific issue.

Anyone else having issues with this or a solution?

Macintosh / Chrome 105.0.0.0

Related:

5 responses

InstagramAudioDistort
Sep 17, 2022 at 10:25 PM

Same deal, uploaded videos a few tines and audio gets replaced by distortion, even after reinstalling.

Just a few days ago my videos auto flipped 180 and there was no way to get it to not flip 

Almost done with this app. How do you even report a bug ????

For me worked using another device, I usually use mine but got issues, now i tried using my boyfriend’s cellphone and it worked properly. I have no clue how the static noise are triggered but it worked

Same here, already for a few weeks. 

Tried reloading app, clearing cache, reinstalling app, rebooting phone, and nothing fixes it.

Though it only happens with long videos (40sec+).

Phone is Huawei P30 on EMUI 12.0.0

No fix so far? 

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO. I've tried reinstalling the app, trying different accounts, trying it on different times and different days. Absolutely nothing is working. It's so frustrating. I have a Google pixel. Not sure what else to do! 40+ second video here too. ????

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question

Same. Or they upload upside down. This has been happening to me for over a month and nothing seems to really fix it. It's hurting my business but apparently there is no tech support for all of these billion dollar industries