How i recover my instagram account?

Closed
abdemiller23 Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 3, 2022 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2024 - Updated on Oct 3, 2022 at 10:27 AM
mila_3280 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 6, 2022 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2022 - Oct 6, 2022 at 07:47 AM

It is imperative that I retrieve my Instagram account as soon as possible. Three weeks ago, Insta asked me to verify my email address - which I haven't used for five years.

My account was then blocked as a result of the problem escalating. To prove my identity, I have now sent four video selfies via the Insta App - all of which have been unsuccessful. My fifth video was sent today.

I am now desperate to retrieve my account, which contains personal information.

Is there any way to fix this? Do you have any similar experiences? Is there a department at Instagram/Meta that could handle this?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2 responses

Anonymous User
Oct 5, 2022 at 07:26 AM

Can you still log in into settings of that account? First of all you should try changing your e-mail adress or add a phone number to your account so later on you can retrive your account access via phone. If this is not possible  and I assume that you are blocked from login into your account you probably lost your account since the support on instagram doesn't exists honestly and all you can get is automated bot support via such actions as uploading mentioned photo.

mila_3280 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 6, 2022 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2022
Oct 6, 2022 at 07:47 AM

On the login screen, tap Get help logging in.
Enter the username, email address, or phone number associated with your account, then tap Next. ...
Complete the captcha to verify that you are a real person (web recovery only).
Select your email address or phone number, then tap Next.