Facebook, your account has been locked

Closed
Blocked Profile - 21 Dec 2022 à 05:09
 Monry - 17 Aug 2023 à 14:37

Hi ccm support; My Facebook account has been locked, I get the following error. How can I solve, Thanks.

Ahmet, your account has been locked
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We saw unusual activity on your account. This may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge.

Account locked December 19, 2022

To protect you, your profile is not visible to people on Facebook and you can't use your account.
-----------------------------------------------------------------


What can I do?

Try coming back on a phone or computer you’ve used to log into Facebook before.

Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 8475 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 28 August 2026 1,880
21 Dec 2022 à 14:15

Hi,

According to Facebook's message, you need to log in from a device that you've used before to access your account in order to unlock it.

Alternatively, follow the recommendations in this article to unlock your account.


did u manage to solve it?

Solve or not?