- Try coming back on a phone or computer you’ve used to log into facebook before.
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try again later. - Best answers
- Try coming back on a phone or computer that you've used to log in to facebook before - Best answers
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
- How to log into facebook without password - Guide
- Facebook download - Download - Social media
- To continue, please approve this login on a phone or computer you've used before. - Facebook Forum
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in - Guide
According to Facebook's message, you need to log in from a device that you've used before to access your account in order to unlock it.
Alternatively, follow the recommendations in this article to unlock your account.