Can't log into Facebook says that my password is wrong [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

I am unable to log into my Facebook. It says that my password is wrong. I have tried resetting it many times and it never sends me the email with how to reset it. When I try resetting it from my mobile phone, the error message says, it's wrong.

I have also emailed Facebook for help!

Please help me!

System Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 525.27.1
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hi,

Greeting to all of you who no longer have access to your Facebook because of a password issue.

I suggest you all pretend that your account has been hacked (in some instances you may have been), you can follow the procedures here under. If your account has disabled or locked, click here. If you want to reset your password, click here.

Thanks!

Say "Thank you" 46

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6106 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you but my log in problem came when some stupid person said I was impersonating myself. I got rid of an email address because it was constantly having over four thousand emails and some I questioned why. I had told facebook that but this brain dead person told them I was impersonating myself, I really dislike this person for butting in with a false statement causing me to go threw hoops to get back on and sometimes I wonder if it was worth all the trouble.
Registration date
Saturday March 8, 2014
Status
Last seen
March 8, 2014
Thank you
thanks
Thank you
Use your User Name to sign in, rather than the email address associated with your FB account. That worked for me! :) (only able to use user name after deleting you Facebook account from your phone, under settings)
Thank you
I have fixed this problem by signing in at http://lite.facebook.com/ then changing email or password to get it to work.
How did you log-in to lite fb to change your info if your email/password combo is invalid? I am getting the same error message as the regular facebook.
It is not working....
The problem is still their....!!!