Hotmail inbox duplicates
Closed
Paul
-
Feb 12, 2023 at 07:36 PM
HelpiOS Posts 15600 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 1, 2026 - Feb 13, 2023 at 07:08 AM
HelpiOS Posts 15600 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 1, 2026 - Feb 13, 2023 at 07:08 AM
2 responses
Hello Forum,
Somebody just replied to me with a solution which fixed the problem. I can't find that mail now because I managed to lose it. Incompetent or what? But thank you whoever you are; it was an easy fix and it worked.
I will now look for that mail, it's gotta be there somewhere.
Regards,
Paul
HelpiOS
Posts
15600
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Moderator
Last seen
October 1, 2026
1,880
Feb 13, 2023 at 07:08 AM
Feb 13, 2023 at 07:08 AM
Hi,
I couldn't find the answer that was provided to you. Are you sure you got it from CCM?
Also, what was that solution?
Thanks