Can't sign in to IG account

Closed
trendcapitalinc - Feb 24, 2023 at 05:52 PM
Malindarayy Posts 5 Registration date Friday January 27, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2023 - Mar 6, 2023 at 03:27 AM

Hello,

I can't sign in into our business IG account. It's saying that it sent the code to the email but I'm not getting the email. I tried recovering it but using the confirm option, by having 2 friends/followers confirm my account to help me regain access to the account but nothing worked. Can someone please help? 

Thank you.

Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Feb 27, 2023 at 06:03 AM

Hi,

As you don't receive the email from Instagram, check your Spam folder and check also that emails from @instagram.com aren't blocked - you can try to whitelist the domain. After that, request a new password reset email.

If you still don't receive the confirmation email from Instagram, try using another method (if available) such as your phone number to recover your account.

In case your Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account, you can try recovering it with Facebook. On Instagram, click Forgot password > Log in with Facebook.

Good luck

Malindarayy Posts 5 Registration date Friday January 27, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2023
Mar 6, 2023 at 03:27 AM

You can also check the Instagram Help center and search for your query. If not found, contact them, someone from their team will definitely help you.