Transferring Google Maps itinerary to iPhone

Closed
mcleandi Posts 3 Registration date Sunday April 26, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 8, 2023 - Updated on Mar 11, 2023 at 06:15 PM
zainshahidawan65 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday March 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2023 - Mar 14, 2023 at 06:56 AM

Hello,

I used to be able to find a  Google map itinerary on my MacBook Air and could transfer it in messages on my Iphone S6 . Now that i have a new iPhone SE, now I can only retrieve it on my Gmail account. 

Can you give me instructions so I can have it sent like usual on my text messages?

Thank you for your precious help. ​​​​​​​
Macintosh / Chrome 109.0.0.0

Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,891
Mar 11, 2023 at 06:14 PM

Hi,

You must be logged in to the same Google account on your Mac and on your iPhone. Check also that "Send to Device" is enabled in Google Maps on your iPhone.

zainshahidawan65 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday March 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2023
Mar 14, 2023 at 06:56 AM

Hello,

To send a Google Map itinerary via text message from your iPhone SE, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Google Maps app on your MacBook Air and create the itinerary you want to share.

2. Click on the "Share" button, which is located on the left side of the screen.

3. Choose "Messages" as the sharing option.

4. Enter the recipient's phone number and click "Send."

5. On your iPhone SE, open the Messages app and find the message containing the itinerary.

6. Tap on the message to open it, and then tap on the link to the Google Map itinerary.

7. The Google Maps app should open automatically, displaying the itinerary.

If you are still having trouble sending the itinerary via text message, you may want to check your iPhone SE's settings to make sure that text messaging is enabled and that the recipient's phone number is entered correctly. Alternatively, you can also send the itinerary via email or AirDrop.