Sometimes it can be annoying if you're searching for somewhere specific on Google Maps and then the map rotates or tilts forcing you to lose your place. In this article we'll show you how to turn off the Tilt Map gesture (2 finger drag) of the Google Maps app.
How to disable the tilt map gesture on Google Maps?
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the menu key (3 horizontal bars) > Settings.
- Tap on Navigation settings.
- Clear the Tilt map checkbox.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to Enable the Street View Feature on Google Earth
- Download offline google maps for pc windows 7
- Fly with flight simulator on Google Earth
- How To Find the Postal Address on Google Maps
- How to Download a Map with Google Maps
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app