Got my fb account blocked

Closed
Marm - Apr 22, 2023 at 07:14 AM
 TK - May 9, 2023 at 12:14 AM

Someone hacked my account. He added a new email address and a new password. As I try to regain access to my account, fb doesn't allow me to do so using my 'previous' password. So I tried to reset my password, but every time I try they send me the same security code. Nevertheless, I tried a few times to give them that code which they tell me is either invalid or the process cannot proceed because I've used many codes. Any ideas about what I can do? Any help would be much appreciated! 

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 1,891
Apr 22, 2023 at 05:32 PM

Hi,

When a Facebook has been hacked or compromised, users must report it to Facebook by going to this page in order to secure their accounts. There, you'll be able to use your usual credentials to regain access to your account.

Good luck

I've reported to FB that I've been hacked. The person deleted my email, password, and phone, so even using my old password like they say, won't work. Plus the code they send goes to the hacker also.