Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 23, 2021
-
Hello,

I checked my blocked accounts list of my instagram accounts. The blocked accounts position on the list changed without me blocking or unblocking any of them.is it normal or should i be worried that my account is hacked?

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 23, 2021
Hello, I doubt there is anything to be concerned about. Maybe its just a minor change from Instagram that has resulted in the order change.

If you are concerned that your account has been hacked, secure your account by changing the password.

Regards
Hi! My last question. Do you know exactly the reason why they changed postion. It never happend before to me or anybody i know. Or can you advise me where can i find more about what happend?
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 23, 2021
5,707 > Besmir85
I'm afraid I don't know why they would have changed position. It may be as simple as someone that was in your blocked list deleted their account, and was thus removed from your list, changing the order.

You could send Instagram/Facebook a message, however I doubt you would get a response.
Thank you for the response! So its possible they change the position by themself without me unblocking them?
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 23, 2021
It's possible. As long as the amount of blocked users stays the same, the order shouldn't be a problem.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!