HP Ryzen 3 or HP i3 or Lenovo?

Solved
Ahmnief Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 5, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 5, 2023 - Updated on May 6, 2023 at 11:03 AM
leoa69 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 11, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2023 - May 11, 2023 at 02:21 AM

Hi 
I want to buy brand new lap top in limited budget .
In this budget one of the following lap top I can afford :
Kindly suggest me which one should I purchase ? I intend to use for some programing work plus android work .

* Hp laptop Amd Ryzen 3 5300U APU with 256 Gb SSD 4GB ram ( local and int warranty available

* Hp Intel Core i3 1215U processor [2] with 256 Gb SSD 4 gb ram ( only int warranty available )

is new lenevo laptop also available in the above config ?
Plz suggest.

Related:

2 responses

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
May 6, 2023 at 08:16 AM

As for whether the HP laptop you mentioned can be found with similar specifications and price, I don't have an answer here, however you could research some models by Lenovo with comparable specs to compare against it.

Overall, I think the HP laptop with AMD Ryzen 3 5300U APU would make an excellent choice for your programming and Android needs. The SSD will offer faster storage solutions while its powerful processor should easily meet all your demands. Make sure to read reviews first before making your final choice!

leoa69 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 11, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2023
Updated on May 11, 2023 at 02:22 AM

When it comes to choosing between HP Ryzen 3, HP i3, or Lenovo, it ultimately depends on your specific needs, preferences, and budget. Here's a breakdown of each option:

1. HP Ryzen 3: Ryzen 3 is a processor series developed by AMD. These processors are known for their excellent price-to-performance ratio, making them suitable for budget-conscious consumers who still require decent processing power. HP laptops equipped with Ryzen 3 processors often offer good multitasking capabilities, solid performance in everyday tasks, and reasonable gaming capabilities. If you're looking for a budget-friendly option that can handle day-to-day computing tasks and light gaming, an HP laptop with a Ryzen 3 processor could be a suitable choice.

2. HP i3: Intel Core i3 processors are also entry-level processors, primarily designed for basic tasks such as web browsing, document editing, and multimedia consumption. Laptops with i3 processors are generally more expensive than those with Ryzen 3 processors, but they offer better single-threaded performance. If you prioritize single-threaded tasks like office work, browsing, or light multimedia usage, an HP laptop with an i3 processor might be a reasonable option.

3. Lenovo: Lenovo is a well-established brand that offers a wide range of laptops with different specifications and price points. Lenovo laptops come with various processor options, including both AMD Ryzen and Intel Core processors. Lenovo is known for producing reliable and durable laptops, and they often provide a good balance between performance, build quality, and affordability. It's essential to consider the specific model and specifications within the Lenovo lineup to ensure you choose a laptop that meets your requirements.

Ultimately, the right choice depends on your usage patterns, budget, and personal preferences. It's advisable to compare specific models within each brand, considering factors such as processor generation, RAM, storage, display quality, graphics capabilities, and user reviews to make an informed decision.