My Facebook account has been locked

Shiva - Updated on May 29, 2023 at 10:08 AM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 04:15 AM

Hello,

My Facebook account has been locked and I get the option of get a code by email but unfortunately I can't access email due to some reason. So I want to change my email address otherwise give me other options

This account is very important

Regards

Android / Chrome 111.0.0.0

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jun 26, 2023 at 05:25 PM

Hi,

We have no connection with Facebook at CCM. It is impossible for us to provide you an alternative option to unlock your account. However, we can provide some advices:

• Try the tips in this article to unlock your account.
  • Try following these recovery methods to regain access to your account.

Good luck

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 04:15 AM

Hello there, Sorry that your Facebook account has become locked. If you can no longer access the email associated with it, changing it might be possible by going back into Facebook login page and selecting "Forgot Password?". After doing that you should find an option there to reset password using phone number instead of email and follow all provided instructions; hopefully soon after all will have regain access back into their accounts!

Should any issues arise during this process, I strongly advise reaching out directly to Facebook's Support team for additional guidance and help in recovering your account. They can guide you through all necessary steps needed.