TikTok scammers

Solved
Elsa - Jun 24, 2023 at 06:14 PM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 04:58 AM

Hello, wij is tiktok supporting the scammers I see many scammers there  Arabic dating scam with fake photos and tiktok says it's not against the rules  you see there also Africa nude from male and female when you report it it's says also it's not against the rules but when we post something they removed it and restore it when you complain how is this possible 

Android / Chrome 114.0.0.0

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jun 25, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Hi,

I guess TikTok is using a bot to review contents on the platform. If you appeal the decision after your video got blocked, it will be reviewed by a human.

Maybe a video has to be reported by several users to be reviewed by the TikTok team... I suggest you try reporting the videos using their online form.

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 04:58 AM

Sorry to hear of your experience with scammers on TikTok. While I can't speak on their behalf, social media platforms do have guidelines in place that govern content; it may still slip through though initially if certain posts or accounts slip under the radar initially; reporting such content still provides platforms an opportunity to identify scams or inappropriate material and take appropriate actions against it. Keep in mind moderation processes may differ across platforms and mistakes may happen; in such an instance it would be best contacting TikTok support immediately so they may assist further with further assistance - otherwise reach out and contact TikTok directly for further support and guidance if needed.