Stuck on "You disagreed with the Decision"

Anim6532 - Jul 24, 2023 at 01:44 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14319 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 3, 2024 - Jul 29, 2023 at 09:47 AM

Hello,

My facebook account was suspended, and immediately I disagreed with the decision. My account is under review, but weird things happen: 

1. Facebook notified me on my email that they've unlocked my account in response to me confirming my identity, but my account is stuck on "You disagreed with the decision." 

2. When I log out, Facebook says "You still have 163 days to ask for a review," when I have already done so by disagreeing with the decision.  

3. Facebook sends me an urgent reminder through email that I have to complete the process in asking for a review. Yet when I check my account what needs to be completed, I am once again stuck on "You disagreed with decision."

I don't know how to solve this issue. I really need someone to help me with this. I am using my account for academic purposes and there are a lot of important contacts in there. I tried everything else, including Facebook's help center, to deal with the issue but the problem remains. What should I do?

Windows / Edge 115.0.1901.183

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14319 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 3, 2024 1,888
Jul 29, 2023 at 09:47 AM

Hi,

Are you using your web browser to access Facebook? If yes, log out, clear the cookies and cache, then log in to your account again.

Try using the Facebook app otherwise and see if that helps.