Instagram Glitched Account - Can't use

paicu.dani - Updated on Sep 21, 2023 at 03:22 AM
Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 - Sep 27, 2023 at 01:22 PM

Some days ago, I left an inappropriate comment and Instagram decided to remove it. After the decision was made, instagram started showing "Can't refresh feed".

Usually, when this happens, I have to agree with the decision and move on. This time, my account is glitched and doesn't load by any means. The account is not banned or removed, it's still live, but I can't perform any action. When i enter the app, i see a black screen (see photo) with "Can't refresh feed" message. After some time, the black screen turns into a loading screen (see photo). Once the loading is complete, I am redirected to a blank page where an error is displayed. I can't acces the account using web browser, a different phone. I tried reinstalling the app, deleting cache, changing phone, using VPN. I can't change the password or do any change. The account is simply frozen. Any solve?

Windows / Opera 102.0.0.0

Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14318 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 29, 2024 1,888
Sep 21, 2023 at 07:56 AM

Hi,

As your account can't be used no matter if you're using the app, the website or any other device, I suggest your report this to Instagram.

Go to your profile and select Menu > Settings and privacy > More info and support > Help > Report a problem - or Menu > Report a problem (from desktop).

In the meantime, leave your account for a few days and don't make any access attempt. You can check back the status of your account after a few days.

Good luck.

Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 1
Sep 27, 2023 at 01:22 PM

Reinstall the Instagram application on your mobile phone and then try again. Also, use different internet connections for this purpose.