Word prints headers for half doc only

Closed
Gayatri - Jul 4, 2009 at 03:16 AM
 Gayatri - Jul 4, 2009 at 04:51 AM
Hello,

I've spent hours trying to solve this problem. I'm attempting to pdf or print a 250 page doc, but when it reaches page 173, it stops printing the headers, which have text and page numbers in them. This is on a Mac, Office 2004. I've systematically gone through every single documented setting I could find, and there is nothing different between the first and last parts. I suppose I must have accidentally pressed a combination of keys that activated some undocumented feature, but I have no idea what it is. I've tried stripping all formatting, copying the file to other programs, converting it to plain text, etc., but still no luck. When I go to print, there is a message saying that some margins and the header/footer are outside the print area, but even when I choose the default margins (which are only slightly different than the ones I'm using), I STILL get the same message. This is really too bizarre. I would never use any Microsoft program if I could help it. They are just too weird. Also, every time I open the document, it has shifted the text slightly. [Many expletives deleted.]

Thanks for any tips that might help.
Related:

1 response

Excelguru Posts 261 Registration date Saturday April 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 21, 2011 307
Jul 4, 2009 at 04:42 AM
Hi Gayathri

Please check for any change in sections
another option : - Split the file into two and then print
Thanks. I've tried both of those options, and neither worked. I've spent a lot of time checking the sections and can't find anything that could account for the problem.
Thanks. I've tried both of those options, and neither worked. I've spent a lot of time checking the sections and can't find anything that could account for the problem.