Thanks to Google Docs you can create your text files, and other documents online without worrying that something might not be saved. It also lets you collaborate on your documents with colleagues easily in real-time. If for any reason, you'd like to download a Google Doc, this article is for you. Read our step-by-step guide about how to download a Google Doc on Windows or Mac computer.
How to download a Google Doc as a PDF?
If you’d like to download your document from Google Docs, the process is very easy. Moreover, you can choose in which format you want to download your document: a pdf, .docx, .doc, .rtf, .odt, .txt, and more. To download your document from Google Doc, click on File > Download and select the format of your choice.
If your file is large, you can save it as a PDF by clicking on File > Print. Next to Destination select Save as PDF. Finally click Save and you’ll have your document downloaded.
How to download an image from a Google Doc?
If you would like to save an image from your Google Doc and don’t know how to do it, don’t worry. The process is rather simple:
- Right-click on the image you’d like to save from a Google Doc and select Save to Keep.
- Right-click on this image in your right panel and select Save image As…, choose the directory on your computer and confirm your choice.
How to download a Google Doc with comments as a word document?
If you want to save a Google Doc to your PC with the comments section, all you need to do is download the Google Doc file as a Word document:
- In your Google Doc, go to File > download
- Then click on Microsoft Word (.docx). Your Google Doc will be saved to your PC with its comments.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to download a Google Doc?
- Text to speech google docs
- How to duplicate a page in google docs
- Google docs right to left
- Spell check not working in google docs
- Enable Google Sheets right to left editing in Google Drive
- How to use Google Earth flight simulator
- Share files on Google Drive: with other users, Android
- How to open Google apps from desktop: shortcut, extension
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS
- How to get street view on Google Earth: VR, app, iPhone
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app