Thanks to Google Docs you can create your text files, and other documents online without worrying that something might not be saved. It also lets you collaborate on your documents with colleagues easily in real-time. If for any reason, you'd like to download a Google Doc, this article is for you. Read our step-by-step guide about how to download a Google Doc on Windows or Mac computer.
How to download a Google Doc as a PDF?
If you’d like to download your document from Google Docs, the process is very easy. Moreover, you can choose in which format you want to download your document: a pdf, .docx, .doc, .rtf, .odt, .txt, and more. To download your document from Google Doc, click on File > Download and select the format of your choice.
If your file is large, you can save it as a PDF by clicking on File > Print. Next to Destination select Save as PDF. Finally click Save and you’ll have your document downloaded.
How to download an image from a Google Doc?
If you would like to save an image from your Google Doc and don’t know how to do it, don’t worry. The process is rather simple:
- Right-click on the image you’d like to save from a Google Doc and select Save to Keep.
- Right-click on this image in your right panel and select Save image As…, choose the directory on your computer and confirm your choice.
How to download a Google Doc with comments as a word document?
If you want to save a Google Doc to your PC with the comments section, all you need to do is download the Google Doc file as a Word document:
- In your Google Doc, go to File > download
- Then click on Microsoft Word (.docx). Your Google Doc will be saved to your PC with its comments.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to download google doc with comments as pdf
- Download google doc with comments
- How to download google doc with comments
- Download google play store > Download
- Text to speech google docs > Guide
- Spell check not working in google docs > Guide
- Duplicate google doc > Guide
- Download google chrome in english > Download
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to enter coordinates in Google Earth?
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to access your photos folder on Google Drive?
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- Enable Google Sheets right to left editing in Google Drive
- How to use Google Earth flight simulator
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS
- Translate images via your phone camera with Google Translate
- How to open Google apps from desktop: shortcut, extension
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to enable Google Drive OCR: PDF, scan, search
- Limit uploads and downloads speed in Google Drive
- How to get street view on Google Earth: VR, app, iPhone
- Google Play Store error codes and how to fix them
- Download offline Google Maps: iPhone, for PC, Android
- How to transfer Google Authenticator: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use and setup Google Chromecast
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- How to sort Google Drive
- How to turn off Google spoken answers?
- Share files on Google Drive: with other users, Android
- Compress images with Google Squoosh
- Google Meet extension for Chrome: grid view, attendance
- Turn off private results in Google searches
- Create Google account: without Gmail
- How to change the language in Google Drive
- Use Google Meet: download, desktop, mobile, breakout rooms
- Google Kids Space: features. security, devices
- How to request a refund on Google Play
- How to block someone on Hangouts: Web, Android, iOS
- Add and edit images in Google Docs: rotate, resize, adjust
- How to make a Google Maps list
- Plan a route on Google Maps: app, Android, iPhone
- Google Classroom: tutorial, features, cost, app download
- Restore Google Photos: backup, to phone, to gallery
- How to use OK Google: activate, search