My msn massenger contact list cannot shown on

Closed
day - Jul 4, 2009 at 07:42 AM
 Mohd Youssef - Oct 10, 2011 at 05:00 PM
Hello,
I am mohammed ramadan, since i install my msn massenger yesterday i cannot see my contact list on the massenger , it is last version 2009 , please help

Regards

7 responses

Anonymous User
Jul 4, 2009 at 07:50 AM
Hi,

Messenger is executed normally or no ?

C u !
Hi Mr Fahed

Yes, my msn massenger already installed succeffully but only i have this ptoblim i cannot see my contact list on my msn massenger , even the others cannot see me online please help.

Thanks and regards
Anonymous User
Jul 4, 2009 at 08:16 PM
Delete the content of these folders

C:\Documents and settings\[your name]\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger
C:\Documents and settings\[your name]\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Live
C:\Documents and Settings\[your name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger
C:\Documents and Settings\[your name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Live

And try to execute MSN, if it wouldn't launch, then remove it (from Add/remove programs), and reinstall it again.

C u !
mohammedramadan
Jul 5, 2009 at 05:16 AM
Hi

Dear i delete the documents you told me about and restart the massenger and the problim still is the same my contact list cannoy be shown,and ii delete the massenger before and installed new one also the same result. please help

Regards

Mohammed ramadan
Anonymous User
Jul 5, 2009 at 05:48 AM
Try to remove MSN, then clean your computer with CCleaner then reinstall it.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
mohammed ramadan
Jul 5, 2009 at 06:17 AM
Dear

We already used the ccleaner and reformat our computer and installed new massenger and unfortunatly the result is the same , please find another solution , i apreciate your kind help

Regards

Mohammed ramadan
Anonymous User
Jul 5, 2009 at 07:28 AM
Even after reinstalling your OS, the problem is always the same ?!! I would say that the problem is not with your Windows, and probably nothing that you can so except contacting the service of MSN.
Dear Mohammed ramadan,

have u solve this problem already? as i get the same problem as u. please help.

thanks and regards,
Eric
Sami7eyes > Eric
Sep 27, 2009 at 02:41 PM
Dear all,
My name is Sami, and I would say the same problem in msn I have faced it . I used several ways to solve it some of these I re install it, and I clean up then I re install it but the same rezults please any one help us to solve these complexity with msn ...we were hated msn the latest version:(

Regards all
Sami
When you are in MSN got to Contacts --> Edit Contacts --> Double click on of your contacts and make sure you tick the box to 'Use With Windows Live Messenger'

This will ensure that the contact on your list is available for use with Messenger.
hi ,,

all these answers may not show the List

its one simple way

sign in with a different e-mail and if the other e-mail contact list is shown then sign out and sign in with your first e-mail

*blink**blink*
the list is shown

i tried it and it works ..

wish me good luck with my exams :(

hope your msn works fine

Bye
Simply from the Option Menu on MSN, choose to not save the contact list ( I think the problem with contact list File) I Tried it and it work. Though I tried all the above and did not work. :)

from Menu Bar: tools -> Options-> privacy-> choose don't save my contact list ( 1st option)