Laptop not starting

Closed
Noain - Jul 12, 2009 at 10:13 AM
fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 - Jul 17, 2009 at 08:56 AM
Hello,

I have been using my HP tx 2009 au tablet laptop for 13 months now without any problems. Last night I was using it and all of a sudden the screen went gray. I tried to fix it by pressing many keys but dint help. Finally i removed the battery and the main power supply. After that whenevr I switch on the laptop, all the lights go on and the fan starts working, even the DVD drive is fucntional, but nothing is displayed on the screen. It just remains black. Seems that windows does not start because I cannot hear the Vista startup music. I have tried started the laptop many times but the result is the same. Even kept it off power and battery for the whole night but dint work. The problem is that when I power on the laptop, the lights glow but the screen remains black, windows does not start. I have the data of all my life in it including some personal stuff. I am really worried about it. Can you please help me out.

Thanks

Noain

Email: noain.bakhshi@gmail.com
Related:

1 response

fobvious5 Posts 259 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 15
Jul 17, 2009 at 08:56 AM
hi,

this is an internal problem.

take the laptop to your local HP dealer to get it repaired.

they will fix the problem for you.