Minimized window on screen

Closed
newbie2009 - Jul 13, 2009 at 04:24 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Hello,
I had problems with a virus or something that would re-direct websites when I clicked on a link - I would end up with a totally different website. I sometimes would get a message that the website could not be found. The computer was extremely slow as well. I went through days of trying to find out what the problem was and in the end I gave up on AVG fixing it because it did not report any problems. I then found a posting that suggested installing SUPERAntispyware. I removed the AVG and tried this program. It seemed to fix the problem. However, I noticed a small minimized black and white bar with the word tetriz on it and an X beside it. I noticed this when I started checking the re-directed links. After the SUPERAntispyware fixed the other problems, this little window appears from time to time. Is it something to worry about? I have not been successful in trying to find answers about it because it is difficult to describe well enough to do a proper search for it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM
hi,

try to right-click on it and then see if you get the option to exit.

or this may be a function of the antispyware.