When i turn on my pc it freezes all the time

Closed
joeff203 - Jul 13, 2009 at 08:42 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 16, 2009 at 06:07 AM
Hello,
I have AMD 4600 Dual core ,4 gig of ram,320 h/d..ATI radeon 3870 512 video card window xp..everytime i open my pc it freezes on me all the time.smetimes it stuck on the welcome screen..so i have to powerdown and re-start when it opens and click the internet explorer it opens but when i browse the net it freezes ..i press ctrl=alt=delt to get the task manager out..it dosen't even work,i click one of the icon on my desktop it froze everything including the mouse..its all like this..i can only open my internet explorer once ..i could play game music to my itunes or mideaplayer no problem.its just the browser..i'm using window 7 and i did use firefox its the same problem..i did clean my pc all the time including the CPU cooler and i got 600 w power supply..i did also try to replace my video card with my old one and still the same..i did try to used the USB to eternet card but dosen't recognize it..it didn't work.i try to go to the system restore when i click the next to restore it it doesn't work either..i tried the safe mode press f8 it didn't work it always starts as soon as press the power on windows start right away..tried many time to press f8 but nothing work..i really need help her guy's please !! i really appreciated any help..just email me please...Joe ...by the way i'm using my other pc righ now...thanks..
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 16, 2009 at 06:07 AM
Hye

I am sure you don't have any recovery options, recovery CD etc!

I will recommend you to format windows and install a fresh windows, with all updates and security software to protect yourself from being infected!

Thanks