Keyboard problem

Closed
Angie - Jul 13, 2009 at 09:44 AM
nomadcrys Posts 195 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010 - Jul 13, 2009 at 09:51 AM
Hello,

I have a M16-29 Gateway Laptop and recently I touched a few buttons and must have put on a setting that is unknown to me. I already check the rgeional and langauge section and my keyboard is set to US and the langauge is also english-us.

My g, h and backspeace key is not working at all. When i restart my computer there is always a beeping sound. I had a few stuck keys from before but I got it fix. I updated my bios driver already. I don't know what seems to be the problem. I notice when i start the laptop it would say video shadow passed and system bios shadow passed while everything else would say passed.

Another thing too when I'm in word processor the cursor(black line) goes to the end of the letters. When i'm trying to select a program from the control panel it clicks on another program and in order for me to choose which porogram iw ant to select I would have to press alt then click on the program. Can you please me with this problem?

Angie
Related:

1 response

nomadcrys Posts 195 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010 48
Jul 13, 2009 at 09:51 AM
Maybe you should reformat your pc! I'm not sure, never heard of this kind of problem before!