Pcsx2 running program

Closed
jhong - Jul 18, 2009 at 09:53 AM
 anonymous - Mar 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Hello,
gud pm... pls help ive got a problem...im trying to run my ps2 dvd games on my pc using pcsx2 0.9.2 TLB sofWARE.. and i downloaded it fr, the net.. but when i try to run it suddenly this message appear.... THE INSTRUCTION AT 0x00009644 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x00009644 THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE READ.. ANOTHER IS..... CLICK OK TO TERMINATE THE PROGRAM,CLICK OK TO DEBUGG THE PROGRAM....ANOTHER IS ROM2 NOT FOUND,EROM NOT FOUND.....AND THE LAST ONE IS....XML PATCH LOAD FILE'PATCHES\DEFAULT.XML.ERROR DOCUMENTS EMPTY... HOW DO I FIX THIS? IS THERE ANY WAY? I WANT TO PLAY PS2 GAMES ON MY PC...PLS HELP... IM USING AMD SEMPRON 512 RAM...256MB GE FORCE 7300 VIDEOCARD..IM USING BLACK XP PROGRAM.I TEST THE PLUGINS AND BIOS IN THE PCX2 ANG IT SAYS THAT THE SET UP ARE OK..PLS REPLY TNX..MORE POWER
Related:

6 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM
hello,

I just think that you don't have the requirements to use this emulator!

This is because your sempron processor isn't compatible,

The minimum processor requirement is a P4

Thanks
tnx for the reply/...minumum requirements is p4?r pentium 4? is my pc amd sempron better than p4? if not.,,, is there any kind of emulator that i can use or download,, what version? is there any way? pls reply /// tnx
is there any emulator for amd sempron that i can use?
is there any emulator that i can use with my amd sempron?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I have a sempron 3300+(overclocked to 2500mhz) and nvidia geforce fx5200 video card and i can run 2d games fast and without problems
Correction: CLUB 3D Nvidia geforce fx5200 256mb ddr