Windows mail doesn't work???

Closed
DAP-Productions Posts 10 Registration date Friday July 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2009 - Jul 18, 2009 at 06:12 PM
DAP-Productions Posts 10 Registration date Friday July 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2009 - Jul 19, 2009 at 07:27 AM
Hello,
Will somehelp please?

Whenever I try to send a message using windows mail it will not send. When I click Send it says "connecting to pop3". Then it say " some errors occured while processing the required tasks" Please review the list of errors below for more details". Then below it says " the host 'yahoo' could not be found. Please verify that you have enttered the server name correctly".

I'm using a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop. Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Internet Explorer 8.0

So does anyone know exactly what it is that I need to do?

I would just like to be able to send a message using windows mail.

Thank You

-DAM-Productions
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 19, 2009 at 05:29 AM
hi,

your mail is wrongly configured.

please check the configurations and set them properly.

this will fix the problem.

thank you.
DAP-Productions Posts 10 Registration date Friday July 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2009
Jul 19, 2009 at 07:27 AM
So where is it exactly I go to, to access the configurations?
And what you mean by setting them properly? Could you please explain. I never messed around with anything like this. Alot of other things that are probaly alot more confusing but just not this. lol.

Thanks.

DAP-Productions