Need a 6300 china mobile phone software [Solved/Closed]

-
 jeth -
Hello,
pls.....help me to have a usb driver software to my china phone to connect to my pc, and a pc suite using a usb cable that can be use to transfer an application also.....thank you very much.....and more power to you.......

2 replies

you can use an ordinary cable and it is auto detect on windows xp anyone know some app which i can apply on this phone? (nokia 6300 china)
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Dear Sir,

To connect your 6300 nokia phone to your computer you will have to use Nokia PC Suite

Please download it here:

https://www.nokia.com/phones/fr_fr/support/

Install this software and then connect your phone throught bluetooth or data cable

Thanks
hello :)
this is K.

I read your comment about nokia 6300 replica :)
Could you send nokia 6300 replica(china phone) program me?
please send me :)
can you send me the pc suite for my nokia 6300 china phone. yhank you. email: chi2king@yahoo.com
> ^_^
Hi, If you know any way that I could fix my china fone n100, the last time it goes empty batt I recharged the battery with my phone off then when I trun it on it ask for my 6 digit pin whcih is usual. But After I type in the first twqo digit of my pin or any two digit for that matter the phone would hang....hence I couldn't use my fone now. Hope you can email me a solution for this.

Thanks,
Seth
please send me the files for me to download games for my china Nokia 6300
send me the software please...